Saturday, April 18, 2009

Roxy

While outside getting ready to do some yard work, I cam across a baby turtle. The kids and I had so much fun with the little guy. In fact we made him a little pond in our yard where we have a small hole. After hours of entertainment we gave him to our friends the Bankheads. There daughter LOVES catching and carrying for turtles, frogs, and lizards. This week however we had to release into the pond across the street. He had quit eating and needed his real home. The kids had a chance to say goodbye to Roxy and now we visit her when we go for our walks across the street.









3 comments:

Megan said...

so cute! What a great idea, a pet you can visit.

Jon and Jane Moser said...

How fun. I'll have to be sure to visit Roxy when I come out.

Clark Family said...

I didnt know u had a blog! Love turtles!!!